Any plans for the weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
no plans as they all lead to frustration n pain due to partial lockdown in certain States and crossing state lines {i am at the border between Kuala Lumpur and Selangor} could mean a hefty fine - just yesterday a man was slapped with a $10,000 {USD 2,398} fine for failure to register and have his temperature taken b4 entering and eating at a local restaurant

i have not been out for photography since March last year and have not been able to return home to OZ

someone pls make the Covid-19 virus go away
Jack, i only shoot the sunrise from my study room window, Facetime wth my grand daughters in Adelaide & Canberra and do pyrography {wood burning} to kill time

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
no plans as they all lead to frustration n pain due to partial lockdown in certain States and crossing state lines {i am at the border between Kuala Lumpur and Selangor} could mean a hefty fine - just yesterday a man was slapped with a $10,000 {USD 2,398} fine for failure to register and have his temperature taken b4 entering and eating at a local restaurant

i have not been out for photography since March last year and have not been able to return home to OZ

someone pls make the Covid-19 virus go away
Oh so sad, I didn't visit my family in Poland by the pandemic time also ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ช It's my big wish also that it would be over soon but it's looks to be just a wish for this year ๐Ÿ™Š but we need to hope, one day will over ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
About my weekend: in Saturday I still worked on my business staff and un evening I met my friends after long time. .. In Sunday we had with my boyfriend on long walking, 4 hours outside ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ just near home but was nice time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ. Luckily we have nice outdoor places near home ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผin evening we watched tv ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ and was on social medias a bit ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคญ.
Today my another busy weekend starting ๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh so sad, I didn't visit my family in Poland by the pandemic time also ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ช It's my big wish also that it would be over soon but it's looks to be just a wish for this year ๐Ÿ™Š but we need to hope, one day will over ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰
hope n pray is all we can do - cheers & stay safe
Stay safe my friend, you and family and friends ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
About my weekend: in Saturday I still worked on my business staff and un evening I met my friends after long time. .. In Sunday we had with my boyfriend on long walking, 4 hours outside ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ just near home but was nice time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ. Luckily we have nice outdoor places near home ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผin evening we watched tv ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ and was on social medias a bit ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคญ.
You have good weekend routine nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , especially if you have outdoor places to go and visit. Sadly not in my case :cautious:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
now I'm just learning English grammar , trying to refresh it ๐Ÿคฃ but it's so crazy ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
At least you found useful thing to kill time ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
yes but I really need to improve my English skills and grammar ๐Ÿ™Š

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
there are online websites like bksb where you can do functional skills and improving your English. Or other sites where you can check spelling and English grammar.