Any plans for the weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
About my weekend: in Saturday I still worked on my business staff and un evening I met my friends after long time. .. In Sunday we had with my boyfriend on long walking, 4 hours outside πŸ™πŸΌ just near home but was nice time πŸ™πŸΌ. Luckily we have nice outdoor places near home πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌin evening we watched tv ..πŸ˜ƒ and was on social medias a bit πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€­.
Today my another busy weekend starting 🀭
English native speakers are always best teachers.. well but if don't know about grammar well.. so.. 🀣🀣

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
About my weekend: in Saturday I still worked on my business staff and un evening I met my friends after long time. .. In Sunday we had with my boyfriend on long walking, 4 hours outside πŸ™πŸΌ just near home but was nice time πŸ™πŸΌ. Luckily we have nice outdoor places near home πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌin evening we watched tv ..πŸ˜ƒ and was on social medias a bit πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€­.
As I said, you need to practice by speaking english with someone who knows very well english. Otherwise what you learn from apps is different from what you can hear from english speakers.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm listening to lot audiobooks now, so it's good also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ and one about English grammar 😁 high level bookπŸ˜‰

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's good that you do have time for learning :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Always can find some time for that 😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's right 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
And always is lot to learning πŸ˜„

subbu

Dec 24, 2020
Replying to this post since another weekend is nearby :)
from last 5-7 months there has been a routine activities at weekend.
Saturday: get up early go for a macro shoot around 6 AM (city outskirts/nearby lakes), back home by 11 AM -- visit my in-laws play with my Son -- come back in the evening watch some macro videos on YT -- Sleep
Sunday: Repeat what I did on Saturday :)
So it will repeat again this weekend too :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Saturday: get up early go for a macro shoot around 6 AM (city outskirts/nearby lakes), back home by 11 AM -- visit my in-laws play with my Son -- come back in the evening watch some macro videos on YT -- Sleep
That's not bad routine at all subbu subbu .i try to have different routines every week. But i usually rely on weather too.

Reactions: subbu

subbu

Dec 24, 2020
This part of the world where I stay we do not have any extreme weather. I will only be cautious of a possible rain. Rest are normal days for a good shoot...