Any plans for the weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Replying to this post since another weekend is nearby :)
from last 5-7 months there has been a routine activities at weekend.
Saturday: get up early go for a macro shoot around 6 AM (city outskirts/nearby lakes), back home by 11 AM -- visit my in-laws play with my Son -- come back in the evening watch some macro videos on YT -- Sleep
Sunday: Repeat what I did on Saturday :)
So it will repeat again this weekend too :)
Here in UK, is the same. However i don't want to go out when there isa cloudy or rainy day. You won't get as nice images as when it's sunny outside.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Plans for this weekend... keeping working hardly on my business staff 🙊🔥🔥🔥 . I need to have ready so much as I can for the next week meeting and then in April be ready for the next very important step ahead 🔥🔥🔥. Busy busy but it's worth all 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😄🙃

Reactions: Jack

subbu

Dec 24, 2020
Saturday: get up early go for a macro shoot around 6 AM (city outskirts/nearby lakes), back home by 11 AM -- visit my in-laws play with my Son -- come back in the evening watch some macro videos on YT -- Sleep
oh.. I actually look for a cloudy day so that i get a good "diffused" light. don't you get "Harsh" images during sunny day shoot? I mostly shoot between 6 to 9 AM and later use my diffuser for about an hour and i completely stop shooting when sun is out and bright around 10 AM here..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I love midnight sun light ,here in the North will start in May and will to August. Called also Arctic white summer nights. During this nights light for macros is beautifully diffused 🤩 and is cold enough so insects stay calm in places but not always haha 🤣 ,it's still lot light🌅 all the nights 🤭😁.
Oh I really waiting for summer nights, it's really amazing and magical time here 🤩🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: subbu

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Plans for this weekend... keeping working hardly on my business staff 🙊🔥🔥🔥 . I need to have ready so much as I can for the next week meeting and then in April be ready for the next very important step ahead 🔥🔥🔥. Busy busy but it's worth all 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😄🙃
An other month has gone. Keep yourself busy, which is good. Use time efficiently. 😉