Best destinations for holidays

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Bali is a paradise. Nice food and scenery 😃.

Our family is considering to go to Malaysia (Cameron island or Kuching) or Thailand (Chiang Mai or Phuket) or Indonesia (Bandung or Yogyakarta). Hopefully soon no quarantine needed.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Bali is a paradise. Nice food and scenery 😃.

Our family is considering to go to Malaysia (Cameron island or Kuching) or Thailand (Chiang Mai or Phuket) or Indonesia (Bandung or Yogyakarta). Hopefully soon no quarantine needed.

Is that expensive other there?

Hopefully soon everything will finish.

Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Is that expensive other there?

Hopefully soon everything will finish.
No. If you know where to go and what to do.
But If I'm not mistaken, now Indonesia not allowing people from your country to come because omicron.

• Wow
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
No. If you know where to go and what to do.
But If I'm not mistaken, now Indonesia not allowing people from your country to come because omicron.

That's sad. Wasn't aware of that. But honestly wouldn't be able to afford the plane tickets. 😅

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The Northern Scandinavia! I have still lot of places to visit here! 😄. And I want to travel to the USA! There's so lot of places I need to visit 🙏💙 My travel goal and on the top of my travel list! Hope one day! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🤠🐎🔥🔥🔥

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The Northern Scandinavia! I have still lot of places to visit here! 😄. And I want to travel to the USA! There's so lot of places I need to visit 🙏💙 My travel goal and on the top of my travel list! Hope one day! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🤠🐎🔥🔥🔥

I would love to visit the whole Europe. But that's not cheap at all. There's lot of places to visit all other the earth. You just need to find time and money for it :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would love to visit the whole Europe. But that's not cheap at all. There's lot of places to visit all other the earth. You just need to find time and money for it :D
Scandinavian countries are very expensive 🙈 . Viva America 🇺🇲,hope to see you soon 🙏🤠🐎🔥 and meet some of real American cowboys 🤩 and visit the beautiful national parks,especially Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Yosemite, and visit the horse racings track where every year they organize the famous Kentucky Darby! 🤩 and meet some of nice American friends 🤠🖐and practice English of colours 😄🇺🇲🙏💙

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Scandinavian countries are very expensive 🙈 . Viva America 🇺🇲,hope to see you soon 🙏🤠🐎🔥 and meet some of real American cowboys 🤩 and visit the beautiful national parks,especially Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Yosemite, and visit the horse racings track where every year they organize the famous Kentucky Darby! 🤩 and meet some of nice American friends 🤠🖐and practice English of colours 😄🇺🇲🙏💙
You need couple of months to visit all those places. Maybe I should visit Finland one day :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You need couple of months to visit all those places. Maybe I should visit Finland one day :)
Yes or visit more times 😄🤭,it's so huge country 🇺🇲🤠 and lot to see and experience 💙. Jack Jack do you miss America? 🤠
And of course Finland is worth to visit! Let's give me know when you would like to come and how much money spent on,and what you'll be interested about, I'll help with all organizing and I can also be a guider 😃