Closed Theme Butterflies...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My first post on this thread.

Exif:
Fujifilm XT1 + Fujinon 60 mm
ISO 200
F2.4
Expo. 1/1000s
No FlashView attachment 11519
you need to get used, but once you will, i think you will love it.
Here is a section for anything that you might want to ask regarding the site :)

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
such intricate pattern, sadly not tack sharp - wld have been a real nice pix if only she had spread out both wings - good job
Thanks ChanPaul ChanPaul. Agree it's not sharp. The problem with these subjects are that they are on constant move. The reason I had to use f/2.8 was due to the low light, if I had used a different aperture value then my shutter speed would have gone down and the image would have been more blur. I should start using speed flash going forward. Something I never prefer to but for macro subjects I have realized that adequate lighting and shutter speed is a must. Will work on it.

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks ChanPaul ChanPaul. Agree it's not sharp. The problem with these subjects are that they are on constant move. The reason I had to use f/2.8 was due to the low light, if I had used a different aperture value then my shutter speed would have gone down and the image would have been more blur. I should start using speed flash going forward. Something I never prefer to but for macro subjects I have realized that adequate lighting and shutter speed is a must. Will work on it.
at least you know when to use what settings but as for me i'm still in the dark and just shoot and hope for the best, changing if it's too dark or bright so i can accept whatever criticism thrown no matter how bad it is - that's the only way for me to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.