Your opinion? Daddy long legs spider feeding on a reduvid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f32, 1/320, iso100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
In spiders webs we can just find a lot of interesting things, it will be exciting photo theme on the forum "founded in spiders web🕸🕷"🤩😬😃
I found this prying fly one day there 😃
Link here: 😃😁

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
In spiders webs we can just find a lot of interesting things, it will be exciting photo theme on the forum "founded in spiders web🕸🕷"🤩😬😃
I found this prying fly one day there 😃
Link here: 😃😁
not all spiders are orb weaving and there are a lot of jumping spiders in the gardens.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You always find insects, i have a feeling that the spider is dangerous :unsure:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
You could be right Shan Shan , but I don’t really trust spiders , most people they don’t know which one are good and which are bad, and they are trying to avoid all of them . But seeing pictures with them sometimes is just amazing.
you dont have to trust them, you dont even have to like them, all they ask is to let them be, even in your house they are taking care of the pests there, and wont bite you until they have their backs to the wall.....seldom are spider bites fatal, and i always advise the arachnophobics to just avoid them, like snakes, more people get bitten trying to kill them than to just let them be. They belong to this world as much as you and me! (sorry for the rant)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
you dont have to trust them, you dont even have to like them, all they ask is to let them be, even in your house they are taking care of the pests there, and wont bite you until they have their backs to the wall.....seldom are spider bites fatal, and i always advise the arachnophobics to just avoid them, like snakes, more people get bitten trying to kill them than to just let them be. They belong to this world as much as you and me! (sorry for the rant)

No problem Shan Shan , it's very good information here. I didn't knew about this, thanks for sharing. ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.