Do you like audiobooks?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

@Helix_2648 you need to try better service and find right books 😉
have you been in Scotland? My dream visit there 🤩🙏🏼

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
🙉😂 oh man, no another fans of audiobooks here 🤣. They are great, when you find books interesting you.. in the Audible is a lot of books.. and very good readers. Great for practice languages especially English 🤭

Jack Jack Yes,but it not expensive but I like the service... it's made in the UK, i got now about from Instagram friends from the US they like it also 🙏🏼

I haven’t yet unfortunately. Had planned to go last winter, but couldn’t because of COVID situation. But I have visited Wales :)

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Do you listen to audiobooks? What software do you use?
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.
Yes, it' totally different accent here, compare to anywhere else. 😃

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hallo, I just started listening to audiobooks in Audible phone software, and I really enjoy it.
Do you listen to audiobooks? What software do you use?
Books you can recommend?
Hi..
I just know about audiobooks from you and quickly search it on my playstore. It sounds interesting.

Thank you for your recommendation 😃

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

damn Covid 🙄