Your opinion? Edited or not edited version do you prefer more?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
D700
Tamron 90mm
F51 1/60 iso800

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
I will create couple of games likes that. A bit of lack of time. Had to work on site. Hope you won't laugh, but haven't touched my camera for months now 😁
Unfortunately I don't have to much time my self :/ I could take this picture because my wife was working in a late shift 🤣 otherwise I wouldn't have a chance 😂

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have to much time my self :/ I could take this picture because my wife was working in a late shift 🤣 otherwise I wouldn't have a chance 😂

I guess you have same issue with your wife when you touching camera. Starts big drama 😂😂

Reactions: Bihari

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thank you very much for the kind words panos_adgr panos_adgr 😁
I find some broken glass at work and I thought it might look good in B&W.
You are welcome my friend!
What a nice idea you had!
I'm sitting home lestening to music trying to thing something I could photograph. And I read your thought of the glass.
Very creative thought.
I hope something will come up in my mind also. 😁

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
You are welcome my friend!
What a nice idea you had!
I'm sitting home lestening to music trying to thing something I could photograph. And I read your thought of the glass.
Very creative thought.
I hope something will come up in my mind also. 😁
Sometimes I just stop for a moment to pay attention for little tings around me ,a dropp of water or a moss or insects even when I don't have my camera with me (going out for a smoke or even at work 😅) . Sometimes I wander how can I show others that moment or seen, on the way I see it. (And I give a shot for it when I have my camera with me :) )
I hope you can make sense out of it (sorry for my English far from perfect)

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Sometimes I just stop for a moment to pay attention for little tings around me ,a dropp of water or a moss or insects even when I don't have my camera with me (going out for a smoke or even at work 😅) . Sometimes I wander how can I show others that moment or seen, on the way I see it. (And I give a shot for it when I have my camera with me :) )
I hope you can make sense out of it (sorry for my English far from perfect)
Well this is what I do also. When you change the ordinary way seeing of things, you discover a whole lot of new creative potentials!

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
Sometimes, I think if in relationship is harder to find time for hobby.
That so true 😶
We have sometimes different shifts -
If I am at home I can spend some time with photography
If she is at home She can paint 🎨 🙂