Closed Theme Jewellery Photo Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
Seems that it was interesting to check what's inside the watch.
A lot of watch enthusiasts, myself included, are quite interested to see the inner workings. That's why many mechanical watches - like my Seiko here - have a clear back. They really are diminutive mechanical marvels. And they also make for great photos :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
A lot of watch enthusiasts, myself included, are quite interested to see the inner workings. That's why many mechanical watches - like my Seiko here - have a clear back. They really are diminutive mechanical marvels. And they also make for great photos :)
I have a watch as well, but wouldn’t take it apart just to take couple of photos :D. But honestly, seems interesting to see images of what’s inside .

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
Hmm. I guess I'm not explaining it properly. I did not take the watch apart. The back cover of the watch is clear glass, so you can see the insides. It's called an "exhibition caseback". Here's a picture I hope demonstrates it - this is not taken apart, this is what the back of the watch looks like all the time:

View attachment 18696

Status
Not open for further replies.