Your opinion? Shinning Beauty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Nikkor AF-D 50mm f/1.8 + 2X close up filter
s 1/4000
f/1.8
ISO 100

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Shinning Beauty

A flower portrait chosen from a bunch of flower of the same kind. I went inside a bush like bunch of flowers and this caught my attention. The surrounding flowers worked perfectly with the bokeh creating linear shapes. I wanted to give a little drama around my subject to create and expressionistic contrast between the beauty and light of the flower and the dark and dramatic shapes of the surroundings thus enhancing the negative / positive, space, relation.

View attachment 15105

Attachments

• 50208090226_11a1349cec_b.jpg
    50208090226_11a1349cec_b.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Wow panos_adgr panos_adgr! That's real art! Minimalistic but not too abstract. A very special way of art but easy to understand.
Your story and your ideas behind this picture are very helpful to understand why you choose exactly this flower and perspective! Interesting, creative and fascinating!

Thank you very very much Helix!
This is why I wrote my thoughts behind this photo. In order to communicate my purposes and expression through my photo!

Yes! And it is not too abstract. I like to create the feeling of dreamy world from which the flower jumps out with its 'spot on', realism.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Shinning Beauty

A flower portrait chosen from a bunch of flower of the same kind. I went inside a bush like bunch of flowers and this caught my attention. The surrounding flowers worked perfectly with the bokeh creating linear shapes. I wanted to give a little drama around my subject to create and expressionistic contrast between the beauty and light of the flower and the dark and dramatic shapes of the surroundings thus enhancing the negative / positive, space, relation.

View attachment 15107

o wau!!! it is so amaizing work that .. I can't say a lot, as just I LOVE IT!!! 🥰 :love: :love: , it really looks like painted, the lighting on the flower is great and this backround... , colours.. ah , the picture make me so.. crazy!! Full of magic.. :love: The layers make the picture so speciall ..
Really great job panos_adgr panos_adgr :love:🥳🙏, You got wait a long for your new picture ;) but really amaizing job!!! 🙏:love::love::love::love::love:

Attachments

• 50208090226_11a1349cec_b.jpg
    50208090226_11a1349cec_b.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
o wau!!! it is so amaizing work that .. I can't say a lot, as just I LOVE IT!!! 🥰 :love: :love: , it really looks like painted, the lighting on the flower is great and this backround... , colours.. ah , the picture make me so.. crazy!! Full of magic.. :love: The layers make the picture so speciall ..
Really great job panos_adgr panos_adgr :love:🥳🙏, You got wait a long for your new picture ;) but really amaizing job!!! 🙏:love::love::love::love::love:
Hello dear Natalia! 😊

Thank you so much for your kind and full of excitement, words!!!, 🙏🙏🙏😊🤩😍

I'm so glad you liked it!
I prefer to post when I have something that I feel is a bit special.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Natalia! 😊

Thank you so much for your kind and full of excitement, words!!!, 🙏🙏🙏😊🤩😍

I'm so glad you liked it!
I prefer to post when I have something that I feel is a bit special.

you are very welcome dear Panos! , of course I love it !, I so happy to have so graet and talented photographers areond of me :love:, thanks of this forum and Jack Jack 🥰 .
your pictures are so speciall for me.. 🙏, I just love your styl and artistic souls ad you know, and same so nice person as you are :) . Ah waiting in future to see more your pictures :LOL::love:
are you going this weekend to the Botanic garden? ;)

• Love

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
you are very welcome dear Panos! , of course I love it !, I so happy to have so graet and talented photographers areond of me :love:, thanks of this forum and Jack Jack 🥰 .
your pictures are so speciall for me.. 🙏, I just love your styl and artistic souls ad you know, and same so nice person as you are :) . Ah waiting in future to see more your pictures :LOL::love:
are you going this weekend to the Botanic garden? ;)

Good Morning Natalia!
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it a lot!
I will post new photos in the near future for sure! 😊

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
First image definitely is for me panos_adgr panos_adgr . It show full flower composition, while second, looks like something is missing. Anyway, great images ;)

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
the focus, the atmosphere and the bokeh are excellent ... I just regret that the flower is too centered;)