What camera you wish to own ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Jack Jack I have yet to try helicon, i do hear good things about it. I use PS stacks for landscape or anything with fewer photos to merge, both Helicon and Zerene seem way superior for stacks, PS can make a mess of some stacks

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yesterday I tried focus bracketing on a night butterfly, but my camera does not stack, it only stack when I use post Focus function I think.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can do some nice stacking within PS options. I remember when I was creating GIF images, it did worked pretty well. And I'm sure it's should work well on stacking however I know that's is different process and procedures which unfortunately haven't tried yet.

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
I would love to have a nice small Mft camera with a higher Megapixel size. I'm absolutely happy with my G81 and love my Leica 400mm, which is effectively an 800mm due to crop factor, but I would love to get even closer. So a higher image resolution would probably allow for more cropping. On the other hand, an even longer focal length lens would also be great, but as I see it Olympus is hanging in the ropes so I won't hold my breath for their announced teles and even if they release they'll be out of my budget. Another hope for me is the rumored GH6 from Panasonic which is speculated to have something around 40MP. If it actually releases I will wait for reviews and tests though. Dynamic range, noise levels etc. beat image size.

Reactions: Jack and Greg

rcorteschile

Renato Cortés
Apr 11, 2020
I would like to have an Olympus OM-D EM 1 MK3, as it has lot of advanced capabilities, 60mm macro lens is wonderful, also built-in focus stacking, small, very well weather sealed and light compared with a DSLR. I've seen wonderful pictures taken with Oly equipment & Lenses.

Reactions: Greg