WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHOOT PHOTOS OF BIRDS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Took that photo on a dreary day...Share your photos!!...I am starting to feel I am standing here with something in my hand...Birds are not my thing so tell me I am full of Sh!t :ROFLMAO:

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Okay I will stop with this post...because I am so negative today...might actually do some work now...My favourite experience/bird photo...hmmmmm...How about Lady Bug (Coccinellidae) Salton Sea, California, United States.
DSCN1323.jpg
I think I am in a good mood (but the site Say's no??) Say's Phoebe (Sayornis saya) Salton Sea, California, United States...wishing there were not negative values on the site...seriously!! Jack Jack & Shan Shan

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I was told that one of my opinions was negative & was downgraded...If there are going to be negative values on the site I will seriously have to leave...I am a strong believer in positive vibes...If what I say is negative then please remove it from the site!!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
In my notifications I was told that my message was downgraded...When I went to the thread to see my unpopular comment there was a -1 value to it...Seeing negatives really hurts my feelings!!...only my opinion...I would rather get deleted than have a negative value assigned to my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.