WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHOOT PHOTOS OF BIRDS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hello Greg,
I am having great difficulty with this setting, taking several mins to upload an image, several mins to upload a reply, forever mins trying to go from one thread to another, I don't know how others are getting things done but I really struggle with the long waits, so I think I will opt for out and do no more.
You should talk to Shan Shan (moderator) & Jack Jack (owner) I don't want you to get discouraged and leave the community. They should be able to fix you up in the best ways to upload and mange files on the site. I do hope you get this solved @Shane1 I want very much to see your pictures From Down Under & you are a great resource and valued member of this community šŸ„°

Reactions: Karl

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2118View attachment 2118The Easter Spinebill, NSW Australia, while some birds will never sit still for the camera, this little one tends to ignore it and goes about it's daily job finding food.
Such a very beautiful & brilliant capture...the colour of the bird and that gorgeous red eye...you are so very lucky to have so many unique species on your doorstep...you have so very much new & amazing things to show us here šŸ’š

Reactions: Karl

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
On the look out, a Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) surveys the area at the bird feeders of Shirleys Bay, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
IMG_3174.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.