WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHOOT PHOTOS OF BIRDS?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Copeland

Apr 30, 2020
Hello!

I know, that this is macro photography forum, but we, macro photographers usually love nature in all :)

So can you say me your best ways to shoot BIRDS that you know, and how you do it?/ -withought blood , in this better way ;)
Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek you can heve good ideas for it.. :)
evryone is welcome to discussion :)

Here is one setup I use

D

Deleted member 204

I have no fancy equipment, personally I do not find the need for the stuff, all done the natural way, look for what you want in the frame to avoid cropping, avoid where possible sunlight in front of the camera unless it is intended, I do not use filters, I do not do photoshop or any of the other edit programs.

D

Deleted member 204

I have no fancy equipment, personally I do not find the need for the stuff, all done the natural way, look for what you want in the frame to avoid cropping, avoid where possible sunlight in front of the camera unless it is intended, I do not use filters, I do not do photoshop or any of the other edit programs.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Had fun photographing this California Gull (Larus californicus) Fred Henne Territorial Park, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Like I said Gulls are always good practice they don't mind getting their photograph taken.
DSCN2793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.