Camera Industry is dying ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
We must live with actual world ^^ Internet change so many things lol.
Young people is searching for like on socials network, that's how we do today to get friends and be famous ...
I don't like that but that is the reality, that's make me laught when i see young people together, in the street, but no talks, so share, all on their smartphone ... Why do you meet together and go outside, is the finish is to watch your smartphone ?!

Reactions: HarryG and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
We must live with actual world ^^ Internet change so many things lol.
Young people is searching for like on socials network, that's how we do today to get friends and be famous ...
I don't like that but that is the reality, that's make me laught when i see young people together, in the street, but no talks, so share, all on their smartphone ... Why do you meet together and go outside, is the finish is to watch your smartphone ?!

Im pretty sure we were more happy without Internet, phones , and social media when we were kids , then new younger generations:)

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
all generations are like that. Before TV olders said :"we were happier without tv".
I see on facebook many young people looking for informations about photos, they want to try, this art will never desapear ^^ And you know ... if one day, a smartphone can get 100 + mpix , and very good macro and zoom mode, I think i'll buy it ^^

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
all generations are like that. Before TV olders said :"we were happier without tv".
I see on facebook many young people looking for informations about photos, they want to try, this art will never desapear ^^ And you know ... if one day, a smartphone can get 100 + mpix , and very good macro and zoom mode, I think i'll buy it ^^

I don’t think this will happen any soon Greg Greg. And yes , art will never disappear. But , @Helix_2648said good point, younger generations don’t know about forums and they don’t really contribute, they do consume a lot, and contribute very little, that’s probably till they get older .

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I firmly believe that a lot of young people would like the photography but they don't want to spent time to learn it. Most of them don't have their own opinion... they do what all others do and like what all others like. Thta's why our TOP100 contains only rap and hip hop. Because no one wants to be individual because they fear that they will be marginalized.

It is difficult to introduce young people to photography. They would for sure spent money for a good camera if they would see and know about the possibilities.

Reactions: Jack and HarryG

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I firmly believe that a lot of young people would like the photography but they don't want to spent time to learn it. Most of them don't have their own opinion... they do what all others do and like what all others like. Thta's why our TOP100 contains only rap and hip hop. Because no one wants to be individual because they fear that they will be marginalized.

It is difficult to introduce young people to photography. They would for sure spent money for a good camera if they would see and know about the possibilities.

Good point Helix_2648 Helix_2648. They don’t have own opinion because They did not put work into grinding for knowledge and skills. Most of them just sit on social media sites where they don’t input opinions, but just consume .

I hope photography won’t die any soon, as this is a real art.