Camera Industry is dying ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Today I see many people who wan't to start photography on social network, I don't think i will die, maybe in the future, good cameras prices will be cheap to beat future smartphone. I hope so ...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Today I see many people who wan't to start photography on social network, I don't think i will die, maybe in the future, good cameras prices will be cheap to beat future smartphone. I hope so ...

In social networks most people want to get into photography because they seen those beautiful images made online, but they don’t know that to achieve such of images needs skills and experience, and at the end people ending up throwing a lot of money for expensive cameras and equipment and keeping that equipment somewhere in the storage .

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yes, but that give ideas too :p I saw good pictures of water drops, I saw videos, it looks easy , I made a shooting of water drop yesterday, it was not so easy lol. I will share it on the forum ^^

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Today someone told me Samsung galaxy S20 make good photo, and macro, so I just watch videos about that, this is not ready for macro ^^ We must wait lol

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Non of the phone will cover professional photography, they will deliver great images, but once you will want to print them or zoom them on your desktop, than you will see how bad they are.