Show of your equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Have to travel light with the places that I visit

I prefer to light and good equipments becouse I love to travel, walk and have always camera with me... That all Olympus give me in best way :love: :love: :love: :love: . Small camera and lenses , but best opotrunites with them and I don't need to spend too much money to be happy, but in future I'll buy more of couse :love:. I need to find a moment to get a picture of my equipment too ;) :p

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
When we see equipents so we get guess, what photographers love to shoot mostly :love:šŸ˜
and bird& wild life photographers, landscapes, portraits, travel photographers & macro photographers.. So all in this small forum ;) :love:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It did cost a fair few pound over 38 years

Ohoh.. But I think for the 38 years I'll have all the cameras and lensnes of Olympus :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ . The brand make me really crazy!! I have in my plan lot of shopping in Olympus .. :D
If you buy one you never stop to spen money on cameras and lenses and deffernts equipments, servises, travels only to be happy with PHOTOGRAPHY, as we see the Photography in all, is too great buisness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .Really crazy photograhers never stop to spend money .. :ROFLMAO:
So Andy Taylor LRPS Andy Taylor LRPS , it's not a lot if we see it in over 38 years ;)

Reactions: Andy Taylor LRPS