Show of your equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
D

Deleted member 250

My Macro equipment including my home built focusing rail as I begrudge paying the prices asked for a rock solid item (this is only used in the studio).
Nikon D7000, Nikon D5000, Sigma 70 mm macro, 50mm 1.8, 18-70, 55-200, extension tubes and flash.I do have a few tripods but rarely use them away from home.
Oh and of course my right angle finder (old knees) P1020214.jpg P1020215.jpg

Andy Taylor LRPS

Apr 16, 2020
Ohoh.. But I think for the 38 years I'll have all the cameras and lensnes of Olympus :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😁 😁 😁 . The brand make me really crazy!! I have in my plan lot of shopping in Olympus .. :D
If you buy one you never stop to spen money on cameras and lenses and deffernts equipments, servises, travels only to be happy with PHOTOGRAPHY, as we see the Photography in all, is too great buisness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .Really crazy photograhers never stop to spend money .. :ROFLMAO:
So Andy Taylor LRPS Andy Taylor LRPS , it's not a lot if we see it in over 38 years ;)
But i did sell 3 Nikon D2x cameras, 1 Fuji camera and one Nikon D3 camera too. Plus flash guns i have sold and also studio flashes. I buy stuff then never use them

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My gear👌 Everything depends on what kind of shoot I'm doing.
Btw I'm selling my Lensbaby lenses😄 Velvet 85 is good for macro, it's 1:2 ratio👌View attachment 7127

I was wondering if you shooting macro with drone in the air :D . Anyway, I wanted a drone as well, but in UK that's overpriced, is that worth the price?