Show of your equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe by the end of the year. By the way. The diffuser you are using, is made by you?
Yup. I ordered also ring flash for lens. And while I was waiting, I felt that this will be way too long and I need something now. Opened youtube and I was looking for DIY work on diffusers. Found one that looked for me the best and just by looking at it I made it all. Cheap build and only had to buy aluminum tape for inside

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yup. I ordered also ring flash for lens. And while I was waiting, I felt that this will be way too long and I need something now. Opened youtube and I was looking for DIY work on diffusers. Found one that looked for me the best and just by looking at it I made it all. Cheap build and only had to buy aluminum tape for inside

Amazing, would be great if you can show it and tell about it here :

Reactions: ManesNera

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Posted✅ I hope it will be usefull for all folks who cant afford diffusers or just dont want to spent a fortune👌

Yeap, I do agree, especially for newbies, I don't see any point to spend a fortune on things which you can make yourself at home with within budget.

Also, for future if you want to share your technique , or want to post any tutorials and guides, feel free to post them here:

Reactions: ManesNera

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
Soo new toy is in my hands. K&F ring flash. Need to test it now and I'll tell you guys if it worth spending money on it. Maybe I'll be selling this flash and looking in to Nikon R1C1 flash kit
20200903_153446.jpg

BlueCream

Aug 28, 2020
This is my humble equipment a Nikon Coolpix b600, my homemade lens made from an old binoculars and a diesel filter 😅 and a destroyed 10 € tripod 😅 ... I am a beginner i think it is enough to gain experience i should be ashamed i know 😔, but the results I get for now are enough ... I think

(sorry for my bad English 🙏)

IMG_E4hghg496-min.png
IMG_4016.JPG