Social network - Forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Maybe they really think, they just have to upload pictures on media gallery, and wait for comments ... then nothing happens, and they leave the forum

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe they really think, they just have to upload pictures on media gallery, and wait for comments ... then nothing happens, and they leave the forum

Maybe. But let's see , because I did put a notice there for everyone.

Reactions: Greg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Greg Greg ,
I think that a social network is more like a "fast interacting platform" it's like instantaneous feedback but more quantified by the number of ā¤ or (y).
A platform like this one is also called a forum and the main goal of a forum is not just hearts and thumbs up but also a more material feedback which is a comment;
Even though we spend a lot of time on Insta, FB in fact we just browse and spend like just few seconds on that feed;
Here we take our time, we watch carefully, we try to analyse the photo that is submitted.
I think that the rules set up by social networks were clear from the start: you just react with a logo and that's it; the rules set up hee were also clear: first a comment, a feedback, a suggestion, a piece of advice and then the logo reaction. :)

I believe it's a matter of how you define the rules and what you truly expect from people; we can't ask too much from networks like FB and Insta; I myself don't spend years and years on commenting photos - it's too boring :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hope that's comparable. The way how I see these social media are:
Ig, fb are like McDonald's where forums are more like high quality restaurants, but a lot depends how it has built and how is administrated šŸ˜

Reactions: Greg