own website or online portfolio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I am on Flickr, but just as of this year. I also am on 500px but haven't used it much lately.

Jack Jack - it might be nice if people could put their web presence (webpage, flickr, instagram, etc) in their profile info.

Yes you can do it, on profile settings where is asking about your website grphotog641 grphotog641 ;)

Reactions: grphotog641

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Guys Jack Jack and @Christophe Berche ,you can share a links to your website, will be fine to see, what have you created and I would like to get some of very useful informations and motivation.. how to create own , professional looking photo website, as I've been thinking a lot
about👌, will be fine to get some of help with from you 😎😉

Depends what you are looking for, if I would want a professional website , then I will go with WordPress , if only for portfolio, Koken is the best, sadly now became open source

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Depends what you are looking for, if I would want a professional website , then I will go with WordPress , if only for portfolio, Koken is the best, sadly now became open source

Do you use WordPress Jack Jack for your webside? Let\s to share the webside link with us :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Do you use WordPress Jack Jack for your webside? Let\s to share the webside link with us :)

I basically own 2 websites, 1 is built on WordPress and one on Koken, and to be honest there are lot of headache on WordPress website, Koken is design for artists like us, photographers. You can check Koken website here. Sadly this piece of gold software has been closed and become more open source. But It's really great CMS to run own website for picture portfolio.