own website or online portfolio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I basically own 2 websites, 1 is built on WordPress and one on Koken, and to be honest there are lot of headache on WordPress website, Koken is design for artists like us, photographers. You can check Koken website here. Sadly this piece of gold software has been closed and become more open source. But It's really great CMS to run own website for picture portfolio.

Thanks , for infomations about.. , didn't you want to share links of your webisides Jack Jack to have a look there ? ;)
I can share my Adobe portfolio link later.... but I need to improve it first, now isn't sharable here :D :ROFLMAO:. FB and Insta you can find on my profil info ;) :p

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I basically own 2 websites, 1 is built on WordPress and one on Koken, and to be honest there are lot of headache on WordPress website, Koken is design for artists like us, photographers. You can check Koken website here. Sadly this piece of gold software has been closed and become more open source. But It's really great CMS to run own website for picture portfolio.
is this for free? do let us have a link to your website so that we can check the functionalities?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
My websites are under maintenance :LOL: .Koken is free , but you need to have own website for that. :)

So , we need to wait whene they are ready :D , as my Adobe portfolio webside :ROFLMAO: 🍻 , so we will see who will first ready to share Jack Jack ;):D.
But intresting what you have created there, as I see your great work on the forum.. so I can only imagune how nice looking they need to be... :) So waiting in future to see them Jack Jack ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
So , we need to wait whene they are ready :D , as my Adobe portfolio webside :ROFLMAO: 🍻 , so we will see who will first ready to share Jack Jack ;):D.
But intresting what you have created there, as I see your great work on the forum.. so I can only imagune how nice looking they need to be... :) So waiting in future to see them Jack Jack ;)

Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , if you have a website, you need to maintain them :) .

grphotog641

Apr 23, 2020
I have my own website www.pixuberant.ca, built with Adobe Portfolio. I'm not really happy with Portfolio, but it is free. I and am thinking of changing, but still researching what is best.
Very nice, Sandy. Nice pictures, and I like the way you organized things. I had wanted to do something similar in Adobe Portfolio (groups within other groups) but couldn't figure out how. Maybe it was a limitation of the template I chose, or maybe a limitation of the user :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very nice, Sandy. Nice pictures, and I like the way you organized things. I had wanted to do something similar in Adobe Portfolio (groups within other groups) but couldn't figure out how. Maybe it was a limitation of the template I chose, or maybe a limitation of the user :)

I never used Adobe portfolio, how they are? are they expensive ?