own website or online portfolio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful website and pictures you have Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson 🤩

Yeah Jack Jack I need to improve my portfolio 😉, in Adobe Portfolio is some of potentials, maybe not best but I don't need to spend money on,when I have creative Cloud service.. but can be still better and more professional 😉😃
But everything needs time. .. Mostly 😃

grphotog641

Apr 23, 2020
I never used Adobe portfolio, how they are? are they expensive ?
It's free with the Adobe suite. Pretty easy to use and can be integrated with Lightroom to pull photos from a catalog. It comes with a bunch of different templates. I chose mine based on appearance, so I don't know if some templates provide better flexibility than others (like how I couldn't figure out how to do what Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson did with hers).

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful website and pictures you have Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson 🤩

Yeah Jack Jack I need to improve my portfolio 😉, in Adobe Portfolio is some of potentials, maybe not best but I don't need to spend money on,when I have creative Cloud service.. but can be still better and more professional 😉😃
But everything needs time. .. Mostly 😃

My own website It Cost me £50 a year, and have around 100gb space which is more then enough for the money. :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's free with the Adobe suite. Pretty easy to use and can be integrated with Lightroom to pull photos from a catalog. It comes with a bunch of different templates. I chose mine based on appearance, so I don't know if some templates provide better flexibility than others (like how I couldn't figure out how to do what Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson did with hers).

Most likely she have different theme and template layout. I never tried adobe as I said, but if you want, I might help you, just send some pictures with your admincp.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It is a very nice site and well known for hosting good works. I think that is owned by Adobe. But I'm not quite sure.

The problem with me is, I don’t like to own a website under someones control :LOL: , that’s makes me to feel that the site is not own by me :)